Have you been “tinkering” with Stem Cells or Platelet Rich Plasma, just tired of insurance based and patient quantity Medicine (i.e. seeing 20-30+ patients daily) or a new fellowship graduate with a passion for Stem Cell Orthopedics? Do you have a deep desire to break into the new, exciting and rapidly growing field of Stem Cell Orthopedics and Sports Medicine providing a surgical alternative with less down time, more predictability and no removal of vital tissue for your patients? If so, we hope you will take the time to read the Staff Physician posting below!!
iOBX™️ is the most advanced and well-respected Stem Cell Center in the region and has garnered National recognition. We are a premier Stem Cell and Bio-Restorative Orthopedic, Sports Medicine and Spine Care Center located in Charlotte, NC. Our Physicians are on the forefront of this new frontier and have dedicated their careers to Bio-Restorative medicine. We make it a point to stay ahead of the curve, utilizing cutting-edge technology in our state-of-the-art facility.
This position is virtually 100% Autologous Bio-Restorative Medicine. Treatments include acute and chronic injuries of all Extremity and Spinal Orthopedic related areas. You will be supported by a full clinical team consisting of Physician Assistant, Clinical Assistant, Fluoroscopic Technician, and a PhD clinical lab scientist. You will see patients for consultations, follow-ups and treatments. You will perform our cutting-edge, proprietary Stem Cell treatment processes. Don’t miss this chance to enter what is not only one of the newest and most exciting fields of Medicine, but truly the future of Orthopedic Medicine.
- Active and Valid license to practice Medicine
- Doctorate in Medicine (M.D. or D.O.)
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained (or graduating by Summer 2019) in Orthopedic and/or Sports Medicine to include extensive training in Orthopedic Fluoroscopy (including spine) AND Orthopedic Ultrasound
- RMSK Certified
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform new consultations to assess symptoms and formulate an accurate, comprehensive diagnoses
- Assign appropriate treatment plan according to each patient’s needs
- Deep Passion for Stem Cell and Bio-Restorative Medicine
- Proficient at Bone-Marrow Aspirations (can be taught)
- Proficient at Liposuction (can be taught)
- Thorough mastery of Orthopedic and Spinal physical examination
- Perform imaging guided Stem Cell implantations
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional dedication and motivation
- Order outside diagnostic tests and lab work as needed
- Oversee accurate charting of clinical assistants and PA
- Conduct follow-ups with patients to monitor and track their condition and progress
- Refer patients to another medical specialist when needed
- Maintain confidentiality and always work with respect and integrity
- Encourage preventative health measures including proper diet, physical therapy, hormone replacement therapy, nutritionist, etc when appropriate
- Expert in Orthopedic Ultrasound for diagnostic imaging and procedural guidance
- Team player and able work under the chief medical officer
- Excels in communicating in an empathetic manner
- Sound judgment and expert decision-making abilities
- Desire to produce manuscripts and be involved in clinical research
- Flexible Schedule
Please email [email protected] a cover letter with your CV that details why you are applying for this position and a summary of past accomplishments (and any pertinent research).
Job Type: Full-time
Don’t Believe Everything
You Hear about Stem Cells
Are you being treated by Board Certified Medical Physician?
Are you getting a one size fits all static stem cell procedure or dynamic approach with a real-time adaptation of cells?
Is there a processing lab on-site, and do they check their cell viability count and cell populations?